The OS2 offers an industry-leading combination of range, resolution, price, performance, reliability, size, weight, and power. It is designed for indoor/outdoor all-weather environments. As the smallest and lightest long-range highresolution lidar on the market, the OS2 can be directly integrated into vehicles, robots, and drones.
200+ meter range
See farther with the long-range OS2 lidar sensor. Fit for highway-speed autonomy and high-altitude drones.
With 128 vertical beams, Ouster lidar sensors offer the highest resolution available for superior object identification.
Rugged and reliable
Ouster lidar sensors are designed for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Water-proof, robust to shock and vibration, and temperature rated from -20º C to +50º C.
Additional features of the OS2
1. PTP and NMEA/PPS time synchronization options
2. On-the-fly programming of frame rate and horizontal resolution
3. Fixed angle data measurement
4. Multi-sensor crosstalk resistance
5. Industry-leading intrinsic calibration; no recalibration needed
6. Pluggable space-style bayonet connector
7. Over-the-network firmware updates